I am starting a new section- style section. I will move it to my beauty blog after a few posts.
This is what I wore today. My natural instinct would be to pair a blue skirt with grey/white/black top but the numerous style blogs I read have inspired me. I went with the red shirt.
– Red shirt with dark blue beetles- Wills Lifestyle
– Light blue skirt- Vero Moda
– Black ballets- Hush Puppies
I love the skirt… it is so comfy and I do not need to wear a slip underneath. I was looking for a black one but could not find in my size. The footwear is just for practical reasons since it rains all the time. If I had a choice, I would not pair this look with black footwear.
The outfit has been inspired from below @ styledrive
– I will only use my phone to click pictures so please excuse the quality
– I am not into accessories… actually, picking clothes and putting on make up leave me with little time to accessorize
– The objective is to give an idea on how different looks can be created. It is about getting out of the rut and trying something new