Normal people jump with excitement when the weekend is here while I worry if I will be able to get everything done in time.
Here is my wish list for everything I want to do this weekend:
- Dine fest. I have made dinner reservations for Saturday and Sunday.
- 15 km run. Non negotiable
- Take a mountain climbing class at Indian Mountaineering Foundation. Going for it tomorrow because I like to try new things. Especially if they are going to improve my fitness level.
- Check out the WIP- The Street Art Fair at Okhla (why, why, why in Okhla?). I can check this out next weekend as well but already have things lined up. So, Sunday morning it is.
- Movies – Neerja (if it is good though I have slim hope because it stars Sonam Kapoor)
- Stage 42 stand up comedy show but this clashes with my dinner plans so can’t go for it
Whew!!! That’s a short list and very do-able.
Saturday morning : Mountain climbing at IMF.
Saturday evening : Relax or movie
Saturday night : Dinner at Jamie Oliver, Vasant Kunj followed by movie
Sunday morning : 15 km run
Sunday late morning and afternoon : WIP- Street Art Fair in Okhla
Sunday evening : Relax
Sunday night : Dinner at Mahabelly, Saket