As excited as I was last week for the BMA, I dreaded it today. Simply because it hasn’t been the best week.
– I had oily food on Sunday afternoon, dahi bhallas on Friday, lots of rice on Sunday night … etc etc
– I didn’t strength train on Monday because I got laser for underarms hair reduction and the doctor asked me not to sweat for 24 hours
– I was travelling on Tuesday so skipped workout was skipped which is ok because it was planned as a rest day
– Travelling means I ended up eating kebabs and rice at Peter Cat, Kolkata and sandwiches on the flight. But yes, it was better than usual. I didn’t eat any other crap.
– I skipped my swim/run on Wednesday morning because I slept late.
– All the hard work of the long run on Sunday and the TRX last Friday were undone in these few days.
BUT…. all is not lost
– I am back on track since Wednesday evening.
– The results are positive.
Week 2 was going to be a bigger challenger but am sure week 3 will be better.
– Lost 200 gms of fat against a target of 500 gm
– Why am I losing muscle mass? Is it the excessive cardio?
How is your week coming along? Any changes? Improvements? Are you still with me or have you given up?
All in all, consistency is key. If I give up now I will never get there. And everyday matters. If one day was bad, there is always the next day to get back on track.