Staying alone makes me encounter situations which are unimaginable normally:
- Changing a tubelight is a talent not everyone can cultivate…. I am too short to do it… the building electrician has to be called… this is when I miss KC the MOST
- I am never sure if the locksmith… electrician… plumber… mechanic are lying to me or if their services really cost THAT much?
- Who needs clothes??? Seriously!!!
- I can eat anything anytime… Maggi at midnight??? Why not!!!
- I can do anything anytime… wash clothes at night on weekday? Why not!!!
- I can be messy….
- Don’t like kadu? Don’t eat it
- The courier companies are never supportive… I have to regularly encounter questions in a disbelieving tone; “Won’t there be anyone home on weekday?”
- Want to spend entire night watching movies??? be my guest
- I have started appreciating garbage bags and think they are total Value for money… they keep my dustbin clean… a dream come true
- My nightmare is my car breaking down on Eastern Express Highway… I better save the mechanic’s no
- Loud music at 6 am??? Why not??? It will beat the Mosque’s sermons
- Splitsvilla… Roadies… Emotional Atyachaar… no censorship
And many many more…