I am doing it. Finally, am going to give away my books. My precious, precious books. The books I have been lugging around with me from city to city since I started working.
Here are the rules for the giveaway (I am copying them unabashedly from here)
- I will put up the names of the books tonight or tomorrow morning
- You can send me an email at gopalani dot bulbul at gmail dot com with your choice of books. Please mention your contact number and complete mailing address.
- I can only send books in India because am too poor to ship them worldwide
- Order of preference is as follows
- Blood relations get top priority (Don’t worry. Only my brother qualifies for this and he is probably too lazy to check the blog)
- Everyone else
- I will strike off the books as soon as they get picked. First come (through e-mail), first serve except for the order of preference mentioned above
- There is no limit on the number of books you can pick. Not yet, anyway. I will decide on this if it gets too complicated.
- I will ship all the books through speed post/courier next weekend. In case, you live in Delhi NCR you can pick them up from me
- I am giving away the books for free. Yes, for FREE. I am not looking for likes, you don’t need to follow me on social media and you don’t even have to pay for the courier. I want the books to go to people who really want them.