Hiya… My Lenovo laptop has gone for repairs. There was some problem with the LCD screen. It has been almost 2 weeks. This is how it went:
- Laptop was given. The engineer told me it was a hardware problem, they would have to order some parts, installation will take 1 day and I can take the laptop after a week
- After a week they told me part has arrived and by evening laptop will be ready
- In the evening they told me the part was “incompatible” or “doa- dead on arrival”. They will re-order and follow the entire procedure
As a logical human being I asked questions like:
- How can the company send “incompatible part”… were they not given the model no?
- How can I be sure they will send the correct part next time?
- How much time will it take?
But then again… who am I to question the mighty MNC company? Just a customer??? Someone looking for service?
I have been calling their customer care… they make me wait for 20 mins… and then someone says I have called the “pre-sales” department… and I need to contact “post-sales”. Bloody m***** f*****… I am in sales but have never heard of such ridiculous terms.
Everything is bloody blocked on the official laptop… it is for “official purposes” only. It gives me a reason to shut it down at 6 pm and forget about it.
So people… I might be gone for sometime… blogging through KC’s laptop or official laptop just doesn’t feel the same.
Remind me not to buy a Lenovo laptop again.