We got so much accomplished this weekend.
– Bought carpet since it is getting cold
– Lunch at Andhra Bhawan. Yum
– Sell off fridge. KC put it on OLX on Saturday morning. The buyer picked it up today
– 2 hours workout on Saturday. I missed gym on Friday… Went on Sat plus 1 hour Jazz
– 1 hour workout on Sunday. Couldn’t go in the morning and was adamant to go in evening before it gets dark (by 6 pm)
– Gave newspapers to raddiwala. The house was overflowing with newspapers. It was on our to do list for 2 weeks
– Grocery shopping- a weekly chore
– Cable connection. Our 2nd TV has been lying around. Bugged with the constant cricket season I decided to get another cable in the bedroom. This had been pending for 2 weeks
Things still pending
– Buy a water purifier. We use Kinley/Bisleri water but their supply is inconsistent and not sure about the quality
– Buy a center table. We have started furnishing the house and will be replacing the furniture slowly since it is old
Andhra Bhawan is a must visit place in Delhi for good Andhra food. It is located on Ashoka road in Central Delhi. You can easily park the car on the road. Once inside, it is chaos. Just walk to the counter, pay for food and collect token. A veg thali costs Rs 100 and is unlimited. We had chicken fry in addition to the thali. Basis the token number you get a seat. You may have to share a table. People in twos and ones get seated faster. Food is served fast and service is good.
A must visit.