As I intertwine my hair around my fingers and resist the temptation to chop them off entirely, here is food for thought on ways in which long hair is very, very useful:
- Helps cover cleavage. No need for scarves and cover ups
- Helps keep warm during winters. Valid only for locations which have winters
- Get 6 different looks in a week
- Curl them
- Straighten them
- Plait them
- Tie them in a ponytail
- Leave them as is
- Take the 6th day off because I can’t think of anymore
- Helps cover up hickeys
- Gives a legitimate reason for long bath times
- More posts on beauty blog because… long hair = more shampoo usage = shampoo used up faster = new shampoo every month = new review on beauty blog
- Can try new products to look effortlessly pretty Example- serums, conditioners, masques, leave in, curling creams, heat resistant products, gels, mousse etc etc etc
- Also, more fodder for beauty blog
- Spend the money saved on hair cut on a bikini wax to balance hair level.
- Helps cover bad makeup
- Helps cover flaws on face, neck, cleavage… hell, grow them till ankles and cover every body flaw
- Very useful if you ever have to do “shame” walk like Cersei
- Chew them when hungry…. *There are people who do this*
Anything else I have missed?
Women with short hair- I am not trying to make you feel bad… just preparing myself for another year with long hair. 2017 is when am going to cut them really short after growing them for 3 years. That is my idea of living on the edge.